14 days Island Peak
Mountain of Sagarmatha National Park of the Himalayas of the eastern part of Nepal. It is literally an ice land in a sea of ice with a result that’s from its summit you have the most spectacular scenery. Island Peak acclimate the climbing of the (6,189 M/20,305 FT) from the trek of the Himalayan. Island peak climbing expedition is also one of the best Peak for climbing and trekking in Nepal. For climbing, all the trekkers should be experienced well. The trekking team will get the opportunity to summit the Kala Patthar and a wonderful view of the Mount. Everest.
Island Peak is the most popular in Nepal where it is suitable for all novice climbers who wish to begin their mountaineering journey by summiting. Our company make 14 days Island Peak by flying through Kathmandu. Island peak is the first peak where foreigner wills to trek more in the sudden season. Though, the area of the Island Base camp is stunning & more beautiful with the cold weather. After flying from Kathmandu trek will start from Phakding then you will explore the Namche Bazaar. Well, the treks will end back to Namche Bazaar. All the trekkers will get a chance to travel the natural beauty of Nepal.
- Airport / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- 2 N Kathmandu Hotel accommodation sharing bases with B/B.
- All your standard mentions Meals during the trek (B-Breakfasts, L-Lunches, D- Dinners).
- Lodges/Guesthouses accommodation during the 11 Days trek
- Local GLOBAL TREKS English speaking guide
- National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance and medicine for all staff.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges
- Official expenses.
What's not included?
- Lunch /Dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment (See the trekking equipment page).
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.