4 days Dubai Tour Packages
DUBAI TOUR Desert Safari 4 Night 5 Days is the most popular destination in the world. Dubai is located on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the southwest corner of the Arabian Gulf. DUBAI TOUR 4 Night 5 Days is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage, and the Emirate people are welcoming and generous in their approach to visitors. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions, and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world. The special place to visit in Dubai are:
- Burj al Arab.
- Palm Island.
- Burj Khalifa Tour.
- Dubai Fountains.
- The World Dubai.
- Jumeirah Beach.
- Dubai Creek Views.
- Dubai Museum.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
- Dubai Mall.
- Dubai Merina Garden + Global Village.
- KTM – DXB -KTM International Air Ticket.
- Dubai visa fees.
- Meet a Greet at the airport.
- Airport Transfers from Kathmandu to Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 & T3) on private basis.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner return transfers.
- Daily buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on a seat in 04 WD basis.
- Transfer from the Dubai Airport to the hotel and return.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- All tours and Sightseeing as mentioned.
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation on the twin sharing basis.
- 2 bottles of water and 1 refreshing towel for the day with sightseeing.
- Accident travel insurance.
- All-inclusive of taxes and VAT except tourism Dirham.
What's not included?
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips and Gratitude to the guide and driver.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the ‘Price Includes’ section.
You should know
For more information about our fixed departure and price
Email: email@example.com or directly call at 977-9851002579
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.